Capturing Screen of Android Device using ADB

 Make sure the android device is connected.

adb devices

Run the following command and start performing actions on your emulator or physical device.

adb shell screenrecord /sdcard/example.mp4

 Once you are done, press [Ctrl] + [C] to stop the recording.


Pull the video from the device to your computer using:

adb pull /sdcard/example.mp4



If you want to convert the mp4 to gif, run this command:

ffmpeg -i example.mp4 example.gif


Comments

  1. This app article is really helpful and provides interesting information about streaming applications for Android users. I liked the way you organized the topic because the explanations are clear without being overwhelming. I have recently been checking out Xuper Hydra APK Descargar and exploring different entertainment apps to understand their features and overall user experience. I normally look for an application that has an organized interface and straightforward navigation. These small details can make regular use much more comfortable. Your article gave me some useful things to consider while researching different options. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enabling Internet in Android Emulator

Import Excel Data into Firebase Database